„WATER by“ is an initiative by planet green foundation in order to become water positive and compensate everything we wear, drink, eat and all the water we use.  

Fashion industry is one of the greatest „users“ of water. Just one T-Shirt needs supposedly as much water as one person needs water to drink for 2.5 years.  

Our T-Shirts are not any better in the process. But with the profit each makes, we gift as much water to impacted regions as one person has to drink in 3 years. 

We want to use and treat our source of existence water in the best possible way. Too much water is wasted while too many people don’t have access to safe and clean water. 

Our goal is safe WATER FOR EVERYONE.   

That´s a big mission. But every liter counts. 

Therefore, please support: buy our T-Shirt and wear them. Carry out our message, so we can come closer together to make WATER available for EVERYONE.  

Access to safe water is limited worldwide

About 70% of the earth’s surface is covered in water, but 97% of it is saltwater, which is unfit for human use. Of the remaining 3% of the world’s water resources, only about 1% is readily available for human consumption 

Many countries are already experiencing water scarcity conditions.  

Water pollution has worsened, affecting almost every river in Africa, Asia and Latin America over the last 3 decades. At present 80% of industrial and municipal wastewaters are released untreated.  

Demand for water will increase by 2050 but the availability of water will be reduced. Water resources will reduce.

We have to act now!